Lately, I have gotten quite a few strange requests for my services. These requests have ranged from "muscle" to conducing illegal surveillance.
So just in case you didn't know, here are some things I don't do for pay:
1. Intimidate people. I will not go to intimidate or threaten anyone in any form or fashion.
2. Place a GPS on someone's vehicle besides yours. When I say yours, I mean that the title is in you name. I also need written permission from you before I do that.
3. I will not place a hidden camera anywhere in your home to catch your other half cheating on you.
4. I will not put spyware on any phone that is not yours. Show me the bill first.
5. I will not break into an office to look for records (I know this is a common TV PI thing, but it is a felony to do so)
This list may have to be repeated and then be added to. In case you are wondering, yes, I have been asked to do all of this.
Whatever you do - be safe!